Merry Maids Careers
Full-Time House Cleaner - No work on evenings, weekends or holidays
At Merry Maids we do more than clean houses. We make a difference to our clients. A job with Merry Maids offers freedom, flexibility and competitive pay plus no work on evenings, weekends or holidays.
If you enjoy working as part of a team, staying active and having quality interactions with customers and co-workers, then Merry Maids wants you!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR FULL-TIME HOUSE CLEANERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM. THE DETAILS ARE BELOW:
- Prepare cleaning products for the day
- Load products and equipment into vehicle
- Use cleaning products and procedures to Merry Maids specifications
- Clean, dust and vacuum bedrooms, living room, dining room, family room etc.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and bathrooms
- Vacuum and wash hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Clean and dust light fixtures, baseboards, doors, door frames and windowsills
- Move reasonably light furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Operate a personal or company vehicle to transport team members, materials, and cleaning supplies to each home (where necessary)
Why you should work for Merry Maids of Oakville
- Competitive compensation package, make up to $18/hour
- Paid mileage
- A professional, caring and fun culture
- We always put our team members and customers first!
- No evenings, weekends, or holidays
- Must be able to communicate with customers and co-workers effectively in English
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Must be bondable
- Strong references
- Ability to perform physical tasks
- Available Monday to Friday (35+ hours per week)
- Strong sense of customer service
- A GREAT attitude
- For more information about our employment opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Merry Maids is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.